Pepperoni Pasta Bake
2. Bake, uncovered, @ 375 degrees for 35- 40 minutes.
3. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Apricot Chicken en Croute
1. Partially thaw
2. Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 20- 22 minutes on a prepared sheet pan.
Heat in microwave and serve over pastry.
Southwestern Chicken & Rice Soup
2. Pour contents of bag containing chicken into large kettle.
Full size - add 9 cups of water and rice.
Half size - add 4 1/2 cups of water and rice.
3. Cook over medium heat until rice is tender and most of water is absorbed.
(about 30-35 minutes). Add bag containing salsa and cheese. Heat through.
4. Garnish with tortilla strips.
Pineapple Chicken Burritos
2. Place chicken mixture in crock pot and cook on low 6 - 8 hours.
3. Remove chicken and shred. Mix shredded chicken back into crock pot
4. Add the precooked rice to the chicken mixture.
5. Fill tortillas with chicken mixture and place in a baking pan.
Top with enchilada sauce and shredded cheese.
6. Heat under broiler to melt cheese.
Chicken Alfredo Bake
2. Bake, covered, @ 375 degrees 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Remove cover and continue baking until Parmesan begins to melt. Broil on low for 4-5 minutes.
Tropical Pork Roast
2. Add 1/4 cup of water to bottom of pan.
3. Bake, covered, at 350 for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
Slow Cooker Savory Pot Roast
2. Place contents of bag containing beef roast in slow-cooker on low for 8 -9 hours, or high for 4 -5 hours.
Spread on a prepared sheet pan and bake @ 350 degrees 10 - 15 minutes or until potatoes start to crisp up. Add potatoes to crock pot just prior to serving.
Maple Glazed Meat Loaf
2. Bake at 350, uncovered, for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
3. Let meatloaf stand for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
1. Boil 4 cups (full size) or 2 cups (half size) of water.
2.Remove from heat and stir in potato granules with wire whisk or fork.
Alabama White BBQ Chicken
2. Place chicken on a prepared sheet pan.
3. Bake @ 350 degrees 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature of 160 degrees is reached.
4.Mix sauce well and brush chicken w/Alabama BBQ sauce and allow to cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Crunchy Garlic Chicken
2. Bake @ 350 degrees, covered, 20-30 minutes. Remove cover and continue cooking for an additional 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear.
Ham & Croissant Breakfast Strata
2. Bake at 350 for 70 minutes, uncovered.
Mango Pork Stir Fry
2.In large skillet or wok; stir fry pork in 2 Tbsp. of oil 5-6 minutes.
3. Add vegetable mixture and cook until tender crisp. Stir in sauce and allow to simmer for 5-7 minutes.
Rice: Place rice and 3 cups of water (full size) or 1-1/2 cups (half size) in a 2 qt. saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat,
cover & simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Raspberry Poppy Seed Chicken Salad
1. Salad should be eaten within 3 days of pickup.
2. Layer all ingredients on top of salad mix.
3. Top with desired amount of dressing.
Bake garlic bread at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Baby Back Ribs
2. Add 1/4 cup water to bottom of pan. Bake, covered, @ 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Remove cover for last 10 minutes of cooking.
2. Heat large bag of tomato mixture in a skillet over medium heat to simmering. Add ground beef mixture and cook about 4 minutes.
3. Scatter pasta over meat, but do not stir. Pour small bag of tomato sauce over pasta. Cover and bring to simmer, stirring occasionally until pasta is tender. (About 20 minutes)
4. Remove from heat and sprinkle with parmesan.
5. Drop spoonfuls of ricotta over lasagna, cover and allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Baked Cod with Crunchy Lemon Herb Topping
2. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 18-23 minutes or until fish is white and flaky.
Spaghetti & Meatball Bake
2. Remove parchment paper & garlic bread from container.
3. Bake @ 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until heated through.
Garlic Bread: Place on cookie sheet and bake @ 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.