Cheese Swirl Meatloaf
2.Bake, uncovered @ 350 degrees for 65 - 75 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Burgundy Beef Roast w/Savory Sauce
1. Thaw in fridge overnight.
2. Place in slow cooker on low-medium heat for 7-8 hours.
Pesto Pork Roast
2. Bake, uncovered, @ 350 degrees for 1-1/2 hours or until internal temp. reaches 160 degrees.
3. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on for last 10-15 minutes of baking time.
Saucy Lemon Chicken
2. In large skillet heat olive oil mixture over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 6-7 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from skillet, stir in broth mixture, simmer 3-5 minutes. Stir in cream mixture. Return chicken to skillet. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and cook on low heat for an additional 3-5 minutes. Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with parsley flakes.
1. Bring 4 cups water to a boil, add pasta and cook 3 minutes.
2. Drain pasta and serve with chicken.
Lemony Chicken Asparagus Pasta
2. Bake, covered, @ 375 degrees 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Remove cover and continue baking until Parmesan begins to melt. Broil on low for 4-5 minutes.
Buffalo Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups
2. Bake, covered, at 350 for 40-45 minutes. Remove cover the last 10-15 minutes of baking time.
French Toast Strata
2. Bake uncovered, at 350 degrees, for 60-75 minutes.
3. Let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Warm corned beef and sauerkraut in microwave.
3. Butter one side of each piece of bread. Place half of the pieces of bread, buttered sides down on a flat top grill and top with corned beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese. Top with remaining slices of bread and grill as you would a grilled cheese sandwich
4. Serve with Thousand Island dressing.
Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Bake in oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Inside Out Salsa Burgers
2. Grill burgers on low to medium heat until cooked to desired doneness. Top with cheese
Breaded Ravioli w/Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
1. Place ravioli on a sheet pan and bake @ 425 degrees for 12 minutes.
2. In small saucepan, heat sauce to a simmer. Allow to simmer 3-4 minutes.
3. Serve sauce over ravioli.
Baby Back Ribs
2. Add 1/4 cup water to bottom of pan. Bake, covered, @ 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Remove cover for last 10 minutes of cooking
Oriental Chicken Salad
1. Salad should be eaten within 3 days of pickup.
2. Layer all ingredients on top of salad mix.
3. Top with desired amount of dressing.
Bake garlic bread at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.